*Note that German law applies to the operations of TiMMi Transport GmbH and this translation of the Data Privacy Statement from German is provided for informational purposes only. Only the German wording is legally binding.*
1. This data privacy statement clarifies for the user how, the extent and the purposes for which personal information is collected and used by the responsible provider, TiMMi Transport GmbH, Ditrichring 15 in 04105 Leipzig, on the website www.timmitransport.de. The legal basis for data privacy are the German federal data privacy law (in German: BDSG) and the German telemedia law (in German: TMG).
2. TiMMi Transport GmbH takes the protection of your data seriously. Your personal information will be handled confidentially and according to the data privacy regulations and this data privacy statement.
3. The use of the website TiMMi Transport GmbH is generally possible without entering personal information. Insofar as personal information (such as name, address, phone number or email address) is collected on our website, we do this for the purpose of enabling you to use our service or for you to register for our service whereby transportation opportunities and other errands, services etc. are coordinated or so that you can receive our newsletter. In this case, the personal details which are necessary for this purpose are requested.
4. We wish to clarify that sending data via the internet (e.g. communicating via emails) can be prone to security leaks. 100% flawless protection of your data from their being accessed by third parties is not possible.
1. The provider and/or their webspace provider collect details about every time the offering is accessed (so called: server log files). The following information is collected as part of this access data: name of visited website, file, date and time of access, amount of data sent, notification of successfully opening the page, the version and type of the browser, the user’s operating system, the referrer URL (from the page previously visited), IP-Address and the requesting provider.
2. The provider only uses the protocol data for statistical analyses for the purpose of operations, the security and optimization of the offering. The provider reserves the right to carry out subsequent checks of the protocol data if there is a concrete reason for a justified suspicion of an illegal usage.
1. Personal information is information which enables a person to be identified, i.e. information which can lead to a person being located. This includes name, address, e-mail address and phone number. Information such as interests, hobbies, memberships and a list of websites which a person has accessed are also personal information.
2. Personal information will only be collected, used and passed on when this is legally allowed or the user has explicitly agreed to it.
1. You have the right to receive information about what personal information of yours is saved, where it came from, who received it and the purpose of having the data at no cost. You also have the right to correct, block or delete your data. To this end and for any other questions relating to your personal data, you can contact us via the address stated in the imprint.
1. Internet sites sometimes use so-called ‘cookies’. Cookies are not harmful to your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies serve the purpose of making the offering more user friendly, effective and safe. Cookies are small text files which are copied to your computer and saved by your browser.
2. Most of the cookies we use are so-called ‘session cookies’. They are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. Other cookies are saved on your machine until you delete them. These cookies make it possible for the browser to recognize your computer again upon your return.
3. You can set your browser so that you are notified when cookies are used and only allow cookies in individual cases, in certain scenarios or to generally deny or automatically delete cookies when browsing activities are ceased. If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of the website can be reduced.
1. If you contact us via the contact form, your details from the form including the contact details you note will be used for the purpose of processing your request and saved in case further questions come up. These details will not be passed out without asking for prior permission.
1. The use of the contact details published on the imprint page for sending unrequested advertising and informational materials is hereby categorically rejected. The provider of the pages reserves the right to take legal action if unwanted advertising information, such as spam e-mails, is sent.
1. If you want to receive the newsletter offered by the website, we require your e-mail address as well as information which enables us to verify that you are the owner of the e-mail address provided and agree to receiving the newsletter. Further details will not be requested. We only use these details for sending the requested information and will not pass them on to third parties.
2. Your agreement to us saving your personal data, e-mail address and the e-mail newsletter can be retracted at any time.
1. Plug-ins from the social network, facebook, provided by Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA are integrated into our website. You can recognize the facebook plug-ins based on the facebook logo or the ‘like button’ on our site. You can find an overview of facebook plug-ins here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
2. When you visit our site, a direct connection between your browser and the facebook server is created via the plug-in. Facebook is thereby notified that you have used your IP-Address to visit our site.
3. WIf you click on the facebook ‘like button’ whilst you are logged in to your facebook account, the content of our page can be linked to your facebook account. In this way, facebook can connect your visit to our site to your facebook account. We notify you that as the provider of this website, we do not keep a record of any of the data transferred or their use by facebook. Further information on this topic can be found in facebooks data privacy declaration here: http://de-de.facebook.com/policy.php .
4. If you do not want facebook to be able to link your visit to our website to your facebook account, log out of your facebook account.
2. If you have activated IP-Anonymisation on this website, within the European Union and other nations which are party to the agreement in the European economic region, your IP-Address will be shorted and not communicated to google in its entirety. The full IP-Address will only be communicated to google in America in exceptional cases and shortened there. As per the request of the provider of this website, google will use this information to analyse your visit to the site and create reports about the activity on the website, other issues related to the usage of the website and the use of the internet and internet related services. Your IP-Address which is communicated to google will not be connected to any other information which google has about you.
3. You can prevent cookies being saved by setting your browser software accordingly. We note, however, that by doing so, you may not have full access to all the functions of the website. You can also prevent cookies being saved, data about your website visit (including your IP Address) being saved and these data being processed by google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de .
1. It may be the case that within this online offering, content from third parties such as videos from youtube, maps from google Maps, RSS-Feeds or images from other websites are included. This occurs under the pre-requisite that the providers of this content (referred to below as ‘third party providers’) take note of users’ IP-Address. Without the IP-Address, these providers cannot send the information to the respective user’s browser. The IP-Address is necessary for the correct depiction of the content. We try to only use content for which the respective provider only uses the IP-Address to deliver content. However, we cannot prevent third party providers e.g. saving the IP-Address for statistical purposes. So far as we know that this occurs, we explain this to our users.
1. TiMMi Transport GmbH only uses your personal data as described in this statement and only provides other parties with this information to the extent that it is necessary to fulfill the contractual agreements which have been made between TiMMi Transport GmbH and the user. Otherwise, your personal information will not be communicated to third parties if you have not explicitly agreed to it or if we are required to do so due to a legal decree.
Last updated Oktober 2017